Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Wiring
Professional Pool, Spa, and Hot Tub Wiring Services in Fayetteville
We all want to beat the Arkansas weather, which can have both scorching days and freezing nights. That’s why having a pool, spa, or hot tub in your backyard is a great addition to your home. Cooling off in the pool during the summer or warming up in the spa or hot tub during the winter is a great way to stay comfy year-round while also helping to increase the value of your home. But wiring these backyard improvements can be difficult and taxing without the right professionals. Fortunately, you have Buzz Electrical to handle all your pool, spa, and hot tub wiring needs!
Buzz Electrical offers complete wiring and rewiring services for pools, spas, and hot tubs. We help bring the comfort to your backyard at an affordable cost! When you schedule Buzz Electrical to perform wiring on your pool, spa, or hot tub, you can expect technicians who are friendly, honest, and professional. Each technician is licensed, bonded, insured, background-checked, and drug tested to ensure safety and quality. All pricing is upfront, and hidden fees are non-existent. We also offer a money-back guarantee and options for financing!
Pool, Spa, and Hot Tub Electrical Safety
Water and electricity can be a dangerous combination. Pools, spas, and hot tubs all require electricity to function, meaning you should follow additional steps of electrical safety. Be sure to follow these tips below to help ensure safety as you enjoy your pool, spa, or hot tub:
- Place weatherproof covers over outlets close to a pool, spa, or hot tub.
- Move all cords away from heavy foot traffic areas to help avoid tripping.
- Keep all electrical devices at least 10 feet way from water sources.
- Do not swim during severe weather/thunderstorms.
- Have your pool, spa, and hot tub wiring inspected by an electrical professional at least once a year by Buzz Electrical.